Snowboard occasions consider location all above the globe, but there is only 1 that combines the mastery of the year’s prime video clips, the relentless power of a music festival, with the nail-biting action of a rail jam in the streets. The greatest snowboard season kickoff event in historical past, Snowboard on the Block will return to Downtown Denver on Saturday, September 13th 2014. The occasion will consider location at the identical web site as last 12 months, closing off three blocks in Denver’s Rino Arts District at 35th and Walnut Streets.
Created to pay out homage to the classic tradition of the yearly snowboard video, Snowboard on the Block is a gathering of pro riders, industry vets and fans alike for a wild get together that only Denver can offer. In addition to the world’s best releases from this previous season, the festival will attribute nationwide and local music acts across 3 phases, a live rail jam on 25 tons of true snow featuring some of snowboarding’s top stars, a gear sale with insane discounts from regional core retailers, a photo display, free of charge tattoos, mini ramp, and so considerably a lot more.
“This yearly tradition brings the snowboard community collectively to get enthusiastic for the coming 12 months. This fall, we’re taking the festival to a entire new level,” stated Adam Schmidt, Founder of Snowboard on the Block. “Not only have we stepped it up with an expanded and far more varied music lineup, but we’ve currently confirmed the festival will premiere all of the best snowboard films of the year. Because of which, we’ve tracked down and secured the largest Large Definition LED screen in the country for this year’s festival.”
The 2014 Snowboard on the Block Festival will contain:
- Movie premieres from top production businesses and everyone’s favorite grassroots video organizations in snowboarding, which includes the newest from Absinthe Movies, Videograss, Consider Thank, Keep the Alter, Capita, and many far more.
- Musical performances across three stages: Misfits, Mobb Deep, Complete Chaos, Expire, The Reminders, Speedwolf, MF Ruckus, Victory Heights, Pitch Invasion, Whygee, Git Some, DJ MFM, King Rat, Unreasonable Human, Plan-B Rejects, Pizza Time and far more.
· The biggest rail jam the streets of Denver have ever noticed with above 25 tons of true snow.
- Snowboard Gear Super Sale with discounts up to 75% off from the regions core snowboard stores.
- Free tattoos all day lengthy courtesy of Sailor Jerry Rum.
· Mini ramp skate sessions for festival goers.
· Constant gear giveaways from all of the prime brand names in the market.
· Food and drinks from many local vendors.
· Expected ten,000 attendees.
For tickets and much more data, please visit blockfestival.com.
The publish Snowboard on the Block Takes More than Denver’s RiNo Community This Saturday appeared initial on Club Colorado Ski Website.