1st Frost is an exclusive occasion benefiting the Colorado Avalanche Details Center and the Denver Press Club. The occasion is scheduled for October 30th, 2015, six:30pm – eleven:00pm and is being held at the historic Denver press club, 1330 Glenarm Location, Denver, Colorado.
The Denver Press Club’s historic bar and amenities give the ideal venue for Very first Frost, and the Club’s 400+ membership roster includes a lot of of Denver’s top journalists and media pros.
An important component of this evening is the Initial Frost Image Encounter, a photo contest that showcases the very best winter images from Colorado-based mostly photographers.
Photograph Contest Information:
1st frost is open to all Colorado-based mostly photographers, skilled and amateur. Subject matter need to be Winter in Colorado. All action sports, life-style, landscape or other winter photography is eligible.
Photographers might submit a greatest of 3 images. Finalists will be invited to showcase their images at the First Frost Image Experience as properly as be eligible for the grand prize (TBA).
A jury headed by Keri Bascetta, Director of Photography for Ski and Skiing Magazines, will select finalists and identify the grand prize winner.
Contest submission guidelines:
* There is no charge to enter the contest.
* Photographers need to be residents of Colorado.
* Subject matter have to be Winter in Colorado
* A maximum of 3 images complete per photographer.
* Attach your entry kind with your submission.
* Jpg file format only, please
* The submission period is from September 7th to October twond, 2015. No submissions will be accepted prior to September seventh and all submissions are due no later than 5pm regional time, October 2, 2015.
* Artists Have to title their jpeg entries with their final title and 1st first 1st, for example: SmithJ_title.jpg. Improperly titled jpegs will not be accepted.
* Jpegs should not exceed two.5MB in dimension and one,000 pixels on the longest dimension.
* Enter jpegs by means of e mail to [email protected], e mail topic title: “First Frost Picture Experience”.
* The jury will choose Finalists, who will be eligible for the grand prize by displaying their function at the 1st Frost event on October 30th at the Denver Press Club.
* To be eligible for the grand prize, finalists have to have their work printed, framed and prepared for display no later than October 29, 2015. There will be an opportunity to drop off finalist images at the Press Club on October 29th and again the morning of October thirty. Details will be offered to finalists.
* The jury reserves the right to reject any material they deem offensive or which is not submitted in accordance with these guidelines.
* Finalist image selection for the Very first Frost exhibition will be announced to photographers no later than October 16th, 5pm local time.
The publish Phone for Entries for 1st Frost Photograph Contest appeared first on Club Colorado Ski Website.